Who Do We Serve?
We work with clients who have long-term ambitions and who are also good decision makers.
We don't spend time on quick returns; rather we focus on important things in the relationship that will make you and us stronger five, ten, and twenty years from now.
"Decision Makers" who hire us, whether retired or still working, often include Executives and Upper Level Management, Small Business Owners & Operators, Surgeons & Specialists (Surgeons & Specialists possess executive-style decision making skills with medical expertise); Beneficiaries & Trustees.
"Decision Makers" commonly share the following traits:
- You often have to delegate action, but you don't hand off responsibility.
- You have complicated questions beyond just the basics.
- You are service-oriented. That's why you are excellent at what you do.
- You are process-oriented. That is why you make prudent decisions in advance.
- You are family stewards in all areas of your life, including financial.
- You want awareness of where you are and where you want to be.
- You know there will always be changes in your life and you want to be proactive and prepared.
- You have limited time; your time is valuable. It is best spent with the people and in the places you value the most.
- You want someone to be on the same side of the table as you.
- You want someone that understands your unique issues.
Your ability to solve problems and make good decisions is a definable reason why you are successful.
We work with "Decision Makers" anywhere in the United States. The main office is located in downtown Madison, Wisconsin, but we have the tools and technology to work with clients in almost any part of the country. Clients move due to job changes, retirement, or life changing events. Location does not prevent us from working effectively together.
>> Next: How?
Welcome Next Steps